Reduced Price Tickets
- Ages 5-16, students 25 and below with updated national or international student’s card, and ages 65+ of the member States of the European Union or Latin American countries enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Free Admission to Royal Palace
Free admission to the Royal Palace is available for -
- Children aged 0-5
- Large families with accreditation by the Official Family Book or equivalent of the EU and Latin American countries holders of residency or work permits of those nationalities
- Members of the ICOM (International Museum Council), by means of accrediting card of that organization.
- Official Tourist Guides with Official Tourist Guide card
- Professors in an individual visit with a teaching staff card
- Differently-abled people with accreditation. The accompanying person also has free access.
- Persons in the legal situation of unemployment that accredit this circumstance by means of Employment Demand Card or equivalent document issued by the competent organization.
For all the rates that include the Palacio view, the selected time of your entrance corresponds to the time of the visit of the Real Cocina, to realize it must be presented 5 minutes before in the specific meeting point located in the Entrance hall to Palace. The visit to the rest of the premises of the Royal Palace, can do it before or after the visit to the Royal Kitchen, taking into account the closing hours.